Welcome to PrideTalk.ca, Canada's LGBTQPIA+ community! If you are new to us, or forums in general, start here with our beginner's guide.

What pets do you have??

If it doesn't fit anywhere else...
They
Pronouns: They

What pets do you have??

Post by Stars »

Does anyone have a pet (or pets)? I have a bunny (a lionhead rabbit) named Leo! (Who, I'll add, is the most precious bunny you'll ever meet!)

I would love to hear about your pet(s) and maybe even see a picture if you're willing to share! :smiling:

Administrator
They

Re: What pets do you have??

Post by AlexBC »

I don't have any pictures at the moment, but we have two cats - Luna and Samantha. Luna is my sister's and Samantha is my brother's, but Samantha likes to follow me around the most. :gross: Every time I go to pace, she gets up and lies in my path so I pay attention to her.

Do you have any pictures of Leo? :gasp:

She & They
Pronouns: She & They

Post by keyo8 »

Not any right now, unfortunately, and I miss cats...

She
Pronouns: She

Post by IceWitchCiel »

My roomate got a few year old kitteh a couple months ago, she is cute but is scared of fans and therefore our rooms right now.

They

Post by Stars »

I do have some pictures, Alex, but most of them are a little blurry (Leo loves to run around and explore when I'm not giving pets). I'll share some of them soon.

Aww, what's the kitty's name, Ciel?

She
Pronouns: She

Post by IceWitchCiel »

Kallie May (she named her not me) shes pretty sweet but a lil skidish too and if shes happy she drools